Completely robotic driven. Speed: around 500 – 800 BPH.
Thanks to its design, it is very compact, because we get rid of the spout unscrambler.
Moreover, the spouts are recognised by a vision system, and grabbed and inserted by a robot. As a result, this allows full flexibility and yet without a robot interface, it is easy to operate for the operators.
Today’s AdBlue market requires a lot of 5, 10 & 20L plastic packaging. For easy pouring, a spout is integrated in the drum.
Both container and spout are made on separate machines at separate cycle times.
Because manual insertion is very labour-intensive and expensive, we have developed this vision controlled spout applicator.
- Low floor space usage because the spout applicator does not need an unscrambler.
- Configurable left – right infeed to suit your needs.
- Bad or deformed products do not lead to a line stop but are disregarded.
- Reject bin for non-inserted and deformed products.
- 250L bin for spouts, which allows the storage of 300-600 spouts, depending on the design.
We can support you in the spout designing process as well, so profit from our experience!
If you need further information or if you have any questions, suggestions or comments, please contact us on:
- ►Press Release