Side grip conveyor
We designed our side grip conveyors specifically to handle empty bottles.
Because they are very versatile, you can use them for different applications:
- Uprighting lying bottles
- Transferring bottles from one conveyor to another
- Transporting bottles in a system where the bottom has to be accessible: Base inspection (for example, in camera inspections)
- Avoiding bottles being pushed through on conveying lines
- Spacing of bottles on a conveyor
- The side grip conveyor is suitable for all types of products.
- Different lengths (up to 1200 mm), speeds (up to 42 m/min) and drive systems are available.
- Additionally, you can mount an encoder to track the distance.
- You can buy this assembly separately (as a standalone unit) or as a part of a complete solution (for example, unit integrated on a moveable feet: see ‘Machine pictures’).
- Spring loaded belts to hold the bottles and not crush them
- Also, it has a spindle to raise or lower the system
- Spindle to change the opening according to the bottle width
- The side grip conveyor is driven by two motors so different speeds can be applied for certain applications.
Moreover, there is a fully shielded version available as well: DSG.
Download our technical catalogue for more specifications.
If you need further information or if you have any questions, suggestions or comments, please contact us on:
- ►Press Release