Bottle unloading bin
Normal bottle unloading bins are mostly dedicated for a specific range of bottles, like 2-10L, 50-200 ml, etc.
When we first designed the flex pickers, we encountered this issue, as our target for the flex pickers was to create a “one serves all” for the market, ranging from small bottles to 5L drums.
Therefore, we decided to create one of our own: the DBL110.
This bottle unloading bin feeds bottles gradually to the infeed of an unscrambler.
After all, unscramblers are highly sensitive to bottle jamming on the infeed: When too many bottles arrive at the same time, it often results in jamming, scratched bottles…
However, the DBL110 resolves this problem: the operators can easily empty bags, trays and pallets with bottles into the 2 m³ bin. Then, the bottles are gradually unloaded to feed an unscrambler. As a result, you avoid bottle jams!
Because the bin has an adjustable slope, it is suitable for a wide range of bottles. Whereas standard bottle bins are only for a specific bottle range.
Moreover, the infeed bin had Kevlar reinforced straps to avoid bottle deformation.
The design is in such way that that bottles are emptied completely.
Dust cover optional.
- This bottle unloading bin is a very flexible machine allowing a wide range of products.
- Fast changeover times
- Reduces the manual labour resulting in a short return on investment
- Latest safety performance levels integrated
Standard features and options
Standard features include:
- Rugged machine with a powder coated steel frame
- Parts in contact with bottles: stainless steel
- Adaptable for a range of different bottle dimensions
- Graphical user interface with touch screen and recipes for easy setup
Si necesita más información o si tiene alguna duda, sugerencia o comentario, póngase en contacto con nosotros en:
Detalles de contacto
- ►Press Release