(Automatically) adjustable side guidings
In today’s world where quick changeovers are the norm, the changeover of conveying lines is often still very time-consuming.
Moreover, with today’s increasing speeds, we want a line to be independent from the engineer who sets it, making life easier, and ensuring a quick changeover.
For this reason, we have developed a range of automatically adjustable side guidings.
We have designed our guidings for blow moulding, by blow moulding technicians.Six Sigma methodology when designing our machines over the years, which consists of 5 stages:
As a result, we were able to design special parts and setting techniques, focusing on quick changeover:
- For the corners, we have developed a special bottle-dependent part set (see video below), which allows you to change them quickly.
Corners in particular are difficult to set, especially with unstable products.
But our bottle-dependent part approach allows you to change a curve in less than one minute!
- Setting techniques: For example, if you have to set up a guiding, set one only, keep the other side fixed for 80 % of your products if possible. By doing so, you will save on changeover time.
Besides, on the automatic setting side, there are different possibilities for our adjustable side guidings:
- Fully manual
- Manual, speedsets (plastic parts which are spring loaded to allow quick changeover)
- Manual with handwheel, to set straight sections
- Automatic, servo controlled
For more info on conveying, you can download our technical catalogue.
If you need further information or if you have any questions, suggestions or comments, please contact us on:
- ►Press Release